Faculty and Staff in VCU Offices:

  • If your office has batteries, light bulbs or small, broken electronics that need to be recycled, please contact your building manager for your zone's pick up date and location.
  • VCU faculty and staff can recycle their printer cartridges through the following methods:
    • Place your used cartridges back in the original box. As needed advise The Supply Room Company staff that you have used printer cartridges ready for pick-up when receiving a delivery.
  • All university purchased property, from furniture, electronics, unused office supplies, etc. must be processed through VCU Surplus Property. More information on this process can be found here.


Students in VCU Residence Halls:

Ask your RA or contact your Residence Hall director for more information on e-cycling.